new challenger

I make games. I also play them. I talk about both activities here.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Games and Metaphor

Eric-Jon Rossel Waugh has written a very brilliant article on the dog chasing its tail that the videogame industry has become (metaphorically speaking - hah). I try to avoid making newsy-type updates, because there are tons of websites you can go to for that type of thing, but I break for insertcredit and their various crusaders. This particular topic is one of my favorite subjects, and rather timely, considering the recent back-and-forth that James Chen and I have been engaging in as of late.

Go check the article out here. I promise that as soon as things at work slow down, I will get back to posting with better regularity. In fact I've got a pretty snazzy set of topics that I'm itching to write about, not including the 8 or so games I've purchased since my last GIPRN update. Please feel free to leave comments.

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!

    - Eric-Jon Rössel Waugh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home